Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Britney's new album on March 15,2011



The pop star finally says about the name of her upcoming album. Britney reveals album title, cover art in her tweeter account ‘Britney Spears’. Her seventh studio album is titled Femme Fatale. The album is set for release on March 15. Femme Fatale (Jive Records) is executive produced by Max Martin and Dr. Luke. Its first single, "Hold It against Me" reached No. 1 on the Billboard's Hot 100 chart last month.
She tweeted about her album in Feb 2 with some pics, "I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years. I've put everything I have into it…This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!And, "Cool yet confident!, "Dangerous yet mysterious," "Sexy and Strong." 






She also tweeted,"So "Femme Fatale", like it?” It means well, exactly what Brit tweeted its French for a sexy, mysterious woman.
The cover art is like the artwork for her "Hold It against Me Single," is a sexy close up shot of Spears against a neutral background. Britney is looking so much hot there. Just look into her eyes, you must fall in love with her.

Britney is peerless among her contemporaries. Only few artists have achieved the distinction of having five No.1 debut albums, and 24 Top 40 hits.  Throughout the years, Britney has consistently released hit after hit for over a decade, selling around 70 million albums copies worldwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment